Manhattan Mayhem V Review

Talk about the latest and greatest ROH DVDs.

Manhattan Mayhem V Review

Postby 187_Joeism » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:32 pm

1. Silas Young vs Adam Page: ***1/2
They tear it up in the opener, great chemistry.

2.C&C vs Adrenaline Rush: ***
This was a good spotfest, but a few botches hurted the match for me.

3. Matt Taven vs Mike Mondo: ***1/4
Way better than i expected, they got the crowd going by the end of the match, Mondo is back in form it seems here.

4. Forever Hooligans vs Young Bucks: ****1/2
This was a classic, simply amazing to watch.

5. Outlaw Inc. vs Marshall Law: -
I consider this more an angle than a match, the debut was awesome and their entrance is the best after Ciampa´s.

6. Tommaso Ciampa vs Mike Bennett: ***
Good brawl, Bennett worked good the crowd with the piledriver attempts.

7. Kevin Steen vs Roderick Strong: ****
Awesome stiff brawl here, they really were killing each other, Kevin Steen got a huge pop here too.

8. Michael Elgin vs Karl Anderson: ****1/4
This was great as expected, but i wish they had gotten a better crowd, they had to follow the Gilberg and Hooo bullshit.

9. American Wolves vs reDRagon: ***3/4
Good match, but not the best of their series, it had his moments. Kingston promo at the end was great.

Show was great, crowd was silly at times but is what you should expect of a NY crowd these days.
187_Joeism

Re: Manhattan Mayhem V Review

Postby RobertPL » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Silas Young vs Adam Page - ***1/4
Adrenaline Rush vs C&C Wrestle Factory - ***
Matt Taven vs Mike Mondo - ***
Forever Hooligans vs Young Bucks - ****1/2 [USA MOTY]
Outlaw Inc. vs Marshall Law - great segment
Tommaso Ciampa vs Mike Bennett - ***
Kevin Steen vs Roderick Strong - ****
Michael Elgin vs Karl Anderson - ****
American Wolves vs reDRagon - ****
RobertPL

Postby DieHard » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Silas Young vs Adam Page - *** (Good, fun opener, What KUSHIDA vs Page should've been like)

Adrenaline Rush vs C&C Wrestle Factory - ** (This wasn't very good.. The match was a big mess and lots of the moves were awkward)

Matt Taven vs Mike Mondo - ** (Mondo's new look sucks. He has the CAW look. LOL @ no reaction for his big return. LOL 2 @ Some virgin trying to touch one of the hoopla hotties. The match was really bland, the Superkicks looked terrible. The last 2-3 minutes were cheesy as hell, overbooking at its worst)

Forever Hooligans vs Young Bucks - ***3/4 (Great match, everything you'd expect from them)

Outlaw Inc. vs Marshall Law - N/R (Outlaw Inc. entrance was f'n amazing. Great job. The match, on the hand, was crap. Are you serious? They made them look like million dollars and then they had a competitive match with QT MARSHALL AND RD EVANS? The biggest clowns in the roster? Plain stupid. As much as I love the idea of Kingston in ROH, I don't see them working very good with teams like C&C and AR although I'm really looking forward to them vs Wolves)

Tommaso Ciampa vs Mike Bennett - ***1/2 (I know I'm in minority, but I thought Ciampa vs Bennett was really, really good. Bennett did a good job working on Ciampa's leg and I loved the way he teased Piledriver (esp the one on the apron). This was probably Bennett's best match in ROH, imo)

Kevin Steen vs Roderick Strong - **3/4 (Meh, I don't like how Steen is turning into your typical indy wrestler, he's so much better than this. This was a Strike-Move-Strike-Move match with no structure)

Michael Elgin vs Karl Anderson - **** (Awesome match, other than the super unnecessary Bicycle Kick sequance, it was damn good, the crowd did their best to ruin the match but I won't let those fuckers ruin my enjoyment)

American Wolves vs reDRagon - **1/2 (I'm so sick of this combination, at least the match served it's purpose with O'Reilly looking very good, he kicked out of Wolves' finisher and made DR tap)

Overall: 7.5/10, The show was inconsistent but still had great matches.
DieHard

Postby DXvsNWO1994 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 pm

DieHard wrote:I'm so sick of this combination, at least the match served it's purpose with O'Reilly looking very good, he kicked out of Wolves' finisher and made DR tap

Wow, I think you're like the only person I've seen who's crapped on the reDRagon/Wolves matches.

Anyway, here's my review:

Manhattan Mayhem V
Manhattan, New York 8/17/13

1.) Silas Young vs. Adam Page: ***1/2

2.) Scramble Rules - Adrenaline RUSH vs. C & C Wrestle Factory: ***

3.) Proving Ground Match - ROH World TV Champion Matt Taven (with Truth Martini) vs. "No Fear" Mike Mondo: **3/4

4.) The Young Buck vs. The Forever Hooligans: ****1/2

5.) Marshall Law vs. Outlaw Inc: DUD

6.) ROH World Title Tournament - Quarter-Finals - Michael Bennett vs. "Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa: ***

7.) ROH World Title Tournament - Quarter-Finals - Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen: ****

8.) ROH World Title Tournament - Quarter-Finals - Karl Anderson vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin: ****1/4

9.) ROH World Tag Team Titles - The American Wolves vs. reDRagon: ****

Overall: 9.0/10

For the second event in a row, ROH has put on a Show of the Year contender. Bucks/Hooligans was easily MOTN. The first two matches were fine but I'd say Bennett/Ciampa & Mondo/Taven were the low points in terms of matches. The Outlaw Inc match was more of a segment than a match, which was fine. I liked this Strong/Steen match more than their Liv3 Strong match last year. Anderson/Elgin was great despite the stupid shit the crowd was pulling, and Main Event was the middle of the road match in the Wolves/reDRagon Trilogy (Better than their Final Battle match but I'm not sure if it was as good as their Supercard of Honor VII match).
Last edited by DXvsNWO1994 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DXvsNWO1994

Postby DieHard » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 pm

DXvsNWO1994 wrote:
DieHard wrote:I'm so sick of this combination, at least the match served it's purpose with O'Reilly looking very good, he kicked out of Wolves' finisher and made DR tap

Wow, I think you're like the only person I've seen who's crapped on the reDRagon/Wolves matches.

Anyway, here's my review:

Manhattan Mayhem V
Manhattan, New York 8/17/13

1.) Silas Young vs. Adam Page: ***1/2

2.) Scramble Rules - Adrenaline RUSH vs. C & C Wrestle Factory: ***

3.) Proving Ground Match - ROH World TV Champion Matt Taven (with Truth Martini) vs. "No Fear" Mike Mondo: **3/4

4.) The Young Buck vs. The Forever Hooligans: ****1/2

5.) Marshall Law vs. Outlaw Inc: DUD

6.) ROH World Title Tournament - Quarter-Finals - Michael Bennett vs. "Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa: ***

7.) ROH World Title Tournament - Quarter-Finals - Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen: ****

8.) ROH World Title Tournament - Quarter-Finals - Karl Anderson vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin: ****1/4

9.) ROH World Tag Team Titles - The American Wolves vs. reDRagon: ****-****1/4

Overall: 9.0/10

For the second event in a row, ROH has put on a Show of the Year contender. Bucks/Hooligans was easily MOTN. The first two matches were fine but I'd say Bennett/Ciampa & Mondo/Taven were the low points in terms of matches. The Outlaw Inc match was more of a segment than a match, which was fine. I liked this Strong/Steen match more than their Liv3 Strong match last year. Anderson/Elgin was great despite the stupid shit the crowd was pulling, and Main Event was the middle of the road match in the Wolves/reDRagon Trilogy (Better than their Final Battle match but I'm not sure if it was as good as their Supercard of Honor VII match).

No... I loved their SCOH match. Actaully gave it ****1/4. But atm, their matches are so stale and boring to me at least.
DieHard

Postby DXvsNWO1994 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm

DieHard wrote:No... I loved their SCOH match. Actaully gave it ****1/4. But atm, their matches are so stale and boring to me at least.

How exactly is it stale?
DXvsNWO1994

Postby ROHFanAnthony » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Who was trying to touch the hoopla hotties? I think some guy behind me tried to touch one of them and she shot him a dirty look.
ROHFanAnthony
Donator

Postby ROHWorld_Jon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:18 am

http://rohworld.com/manhattan-mayhem-v-review/

Here is my review for the show. I thought it was good, but nothing too great. Except for the amazing Young Bucks and Forever Hooligans match, of course. That's my favorite ROH match of the year so far.

Teenage Mutant Nana Turtle
ROHWorld_Jon
Admin

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:20 am

This was a good show but my god did the crowd affect the matches,hard for to get fully into with such a dreadful and idiotic crowd.

Nana while entertaining at times was fucking awful,miscalling moves and just not really adding anything to the commentary.

Young vs Page=Good opener and they have great chemistry together however it did feel a tad short and needed a few more minutes imo.

Adrenaline RUSH vs. C & C Wrestle Factory=Fun match that was sloppy at times and a few botches.Really want a ACH singles run as he is something special

Taven vs Mondo=This was a decent match nothing amazing about it.Nice to have Mondo back he is a solid worker.

Forever Hooligans vs Young Bucks=MOTN,really good and the crowd loved it,nice spots. Bucks make me smile so much they are just a great team and great characters

Marshall Law vs. Outlaw Inc=We all knew it was going to be Kingston and Homicide but the way the debuted them was awesome,really looking forward to how this angle with them plays out.

Ciampa vs Mike Bennett= Better then i thought it would be tbh. Bennett was better then usual and Ciampa is always worth watching. They worked quite well

Strong vs Steen=Great match that started off lighting fast.Nice counters and just a fun ride

Anderson vs Elgin=Way way better then their TV match.Quite a hard hitting affair and they gave it their all.Top stuff

Wolves vs reDRagon=Crowd were fucking awful in this match and the previous.Maybe they were burnt out from the last match but if the crowd were hotter i might of enjoyed this more.Still a good match and Kyle is put over which is a great pay off from this feud.

Outlaw inc come back out and attack reDRagon,really really excited about this angle with outlaw inc/nana

Great show and was worth it for the Bucks match.
Lone Wolf

Postby donkitrk99 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

Silas Young vs. Adam Page***1/4 I love Silas Young.

Adrenaline RUSH vs. C & C Wrestle Factory***1/4 Definitely good, but definitely not as good as the 3 way tag match from ASEV

Matt Taven (c) vs. Mike Mondo**3/4 Did not like the match as much as the rating, but they really got the crowd into their nearfalls towards the end and that made the match feel better than it was

The Young Bucks vs. The Forever Hooligans**** If I had to choose, this would probably be the second best match of the night but, man... its close...

Marshall Law Promo/Outlaw Inc. Reveal***** What an awesome entrance

Marshall Law vs. Outlaws Inc.3/4* What a shitty match. Made no sense, whatsoever, and doubly so when you consider what happened at the end of the show. Kingston and Homicide should have beat these guys pillar to post, or at the very least, had a hot opener before one of them had to sell because of underhanded tactics. Instead, Marshall Law got all the early offense and killed the heat of that amazing reveal. And a lacklustre finish by the 'new' guys didn't help either.

Tomasso Ciampa vs. Michael Bennett**1/2 Had its moments, but the sum of the whole definitely did not outweigh the parts... or however that goes...

Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen***3/4 Allllmost a 4 star match. Steen's best singles match since he lost the title by light years. Still think it would have made a lot more sense to have Steen get his win back on Taven in a competitive match here, but can't complain about the in ring product received, thats for sure.

Michael Elgin vs. Karl Anderson**** Really awesome match. Just slow paced enough to plateau at **** - relative to the type of match it was, its almost flawless. 2nd best ROH match of August after Elgin/London in my books, just ahead of Wolves/Hooligans and Bucks/Hooligans

The American Wolves (c) vs. reDRagon***3/4 Not as good as Hooligans/Wolves but still a decent main event. 4th best match on the card says a lot more about the card than about the quality of this match. Didn't like that Davey kicked out of the Chasing The Dragon, but I guess the tap somewhat makes up for that.
donkitrk99

Postby classic-cabana » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Echo the sentiments on the Outlaw Inc entrance. It was awesome, loved the camera work, the music and them both as clowns. One of the most memorable ROH moments in a while.

Bucks v Hooligans. Wow just wow. I love the Bucks and could watch them all day. Wish ROH would give them a run with the titles.
@MillsClassic
classic-cabana
Donator

Postby Marketh. » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:09 am

The last 5 minutes of reDRagon/Wolves redeemed it for me with some awesome storytelling, but the rest of the match had me so bored.
Last Real Man Hype
Marketh.

Postby Robareid » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Adam Page vs. Silas Young ***1/4

Great, intense opener

C&C Wrestle Factory vs. Adrenaline RUSH ***1/4

A tad botchy, but very fun high flying match

Mike Mondo vs. Matt Taven ***

Good match here, but as always, too much hoopla. These two have shown they have great chemistry in the past, and showed it again here. Not a fan of Mondo's new look. He looks like Brutal Bob.

Forever Hooligans vs. Young Bucks ****1/2

Amazing match. ROH MotY so far.

Marshall Law vs. Outlaws Inc. *

Liked the angle, but the fact the match was competitive was stupid.

Michael Bennett vs. Tommaso Ciampa **1/2

Decent match, poor crowd.

Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen ***1/2

A good match from these two, but again the crowd hurt it for me.

Karl Anderson vs. Michael Elgin ***1/2

This match unfortunately got the worst crowd of the night. Could have been a great match, but crowd screwed it over thoroughly.

American Wolves vs. reDRagon ****

Very good main event. I've loved every encounter between these two teams, and I think I'd rank this one top.

Overall I thought it was a very good show. Two fantastic matches and a plethora of good matches to back them up. Crowd started out really good, but after the Bucks-Hooligans match they became really terrible up until the main event, where they got good again. Nana on commentary doesn't work. He was terrible. I'm praying it's just one off.
Robareid

Postby BTW10 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Overall: 7.75/10

Silas Young vs. Adam Page – **3/4
C&C WrestleFactory vs. Adrenaline RUSH (Scramble Tag match) – **1/4
Matt Taven vs. Mike Mondo (Proving Ground match) – **3/4
Forever Hooligans vs. The Young Bucks – ****1/4
Marshall Law vs. Outlaw Inc. – *
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Michael Bennett (World Title Tournament Quarterfinals match) – **3/4
Kevin Steen vs. Roderick Strong (World Title Tournament Quarterfinals match) – ***1/2
Karl Anderson vs. Michael Elgin (World Title Tournament Quarterfinals match) – ***3/4
reDRagon vs. The American Wolves (World Tag Team Titles) – ***1/2
BTW10

Postby Thelone » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 pm

1. Silas Young vs. Adam Page
Good opener, basically what you expect from those two. ***

2. Adrenaline Rush vs. C&C Wrestle Factory
It was alright, but didn't click for some reason. **1/2

3. Mike Mondo vs. Matt Taven
Bland, the usual HoT overbooked crap that does nothing for Taven. **

4. The Young Bucks vs. Forever Hooligans
The Hooligans' act gets stale insanely fast when they do it every match. That was really good, but I wouldn't call it a dream match though. ***1/2

5. Marshall Law vs. Outlaw Inc.
They made Cide and Kingston look like a million bucks, then they have a kinda competitive match against the comedy jobber team ? Ugh... DUD

6. Michael Bennett vs. Tommaso Ciampa
It was good for what it was, but Bennett slows down the pace way too much when he has the upper hand. There's a fine line between methodical and just plain slow, but at least they made up for it with some good psychology. **1/2

7. Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen
Another good match, I couldn't care less about Steen and Strong though. ***

8. Karl Anderson vs. Michael Elgin
MOTN by far. Don't know why Anderson stopped attacking Elgin's knees all of a sudden then both completely forgot about it later on. ****

9. reDRagon vs. American Wolves (c)
The match was boring as hell and the finish pretty anticlimactic, although I get why they did it that way. It lacked any kind of tension and they were going through the motions, which is unacceptable for the blow off of the feud. I can't say it was bad or anything though, just unappealing. **1/2
Thelone

Postby Indynut » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

This show was better than Final Battle last night.
Indynut

Postby Big Red Machine » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:38 pm

ROH Manhattan Mayhem V (8/17/2013)- New York, NY

ADAM PAGE vs. SILAS YOUNG- 6.25/10
A good, action-packed opener. The crowd really hated Silas.

STEVE CORINO SHOWS UP- After the match Steve Corino came out from the back and tried to sit down and do commentary, but was told by Kevin Kelly, Todd Sinclair, and security that he doesn’t work in ROH anymore and was forced to leave the building. If he doesn’t work in ROH, why was he in the back? This would have been a great segment if Corino had come out from the crowd, but getting that one detail wrong killed it.

SCRAMBLE TAG MATCH: Adrenaline Rush vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander)- 6.25/10
Lots of moves, good use of the scramble rules.

PROVING GROUND MATCH: ROH TV Champion Matt Taven (w/Truth Martini & the Hoopla Hotties) vs. Mike Mondo- 7/10
The Hoopla Hotties for tonight are Selezyia and a new Hoopla Hottie named Kasey Ray (who is apparently Taven’s legit significant other). I bring this up mostly to pick on Kevin Kelly. He went out of his way to point out that both women were allowed to be at ringside because they had the correct licensing. Selezyia has a bodyguard’s license and Casey Ray apparently has a wrestler’s license. Remember at the last show when Nigel wouldn’t let Scarlett run around ringside because she didn’t have the correct licensing? Well if a wrestler’s license is sufficient and we know Scarlett has wrestled in ROH before (at the TV tapings in Chicago earlier this year), so shouldn’t her wrestler’s license have been sufficient to allow her to run around at ringside? Or did ROH violate the law by letting her wrestle without a license? (the answer could be that different states and provinces has different laws, but that probably isn’t something that someone who doesn’t spend way too much time thinking about Federalism will think of) Why the hell couldn’t Kevin have just said she had a “manager’s license” like a normal announcer would have?
Even more disappointing to me, from a storyline point of view, is that Kelly went out of his way to point out why these two women were allowed to be at ringside, but didn’t try to explain away Scarlett’s absence by saying that she wasn’t allowed to show up because she didn’t have the proper licensing. It would have made perfect sense in the story (Scarlett had gotten in trouble on the last show for not having said paperwork) and given a reason for why a popular and important character (to every straight or bisexual man with a working dick, anyway) wasn’t on the show.
Barely any reaction for Mondo in what is, for wrestling purposes, his home town. He did have about four or five fans chanting for him during the match, one of who was sitting in the front row, and Selezyia got in his face. Although she was just doing it to be a good heel, I disapproved of this because, for the betterment of the entire human race, I think it is best if people who cheer for Mike Mondo are kept as far away from the opposite sex as possible. In order to like someone so lame, obnoxious, boring, you would have to be even more lame, obnoxious, and boring than Mondo himself, and those are traits we do not want passed down.
I have no idea why ROH continues to try to book Mike Mondo as a babyface. When Taven threw him to the outside and Casey Ray started to put the boots to him, THE CROWD POPPED. IN HIS OWN HOME TOWN! Mondo hit Taven with a diving stomp to the head onto the Book of Truth, and Taven kicked out… and the crowd popped. They also popped when Taven put Mondo down for the pin. Mike Mondo is the one last crappy vestige of the Cornette Era and he needs to go. The match was one of Mondo’s best in ROH. Yes, that’s right, a 7/10 is one of Mondo’s BEST matches in ROH (and it would have been a 6.75 if I didn’t enjoy all of the House of Truth’s heel interfering shenanigans so much).
Casey Ray did a nice Lita-carana. I’d like to see her get a shot in a Women of Honor match at some point.

THE YOUNG BUCKS vs. FOREVER HOOLIGANS- 8.5/10
Now THIS is the type of match I have been wanting to see from Forever Hooligans in ROH! An awesome, action-packed match!

Marshall Law came out and R.D. Evans cut a promo saying that it was unfair that they weren’t booked on this show. He says they aren’t leaving the ring until they get a match. Prince Nana, who has been doing commentary all night and is apparently a “corporate talent scout” for ROH says he will book a match between Marshall Law and two talents he just signed to ROH. Then we got some weird music two evil clowns came out and attacked Marshall Law before revealing themselves to be Eddie Kingston and Homicide. What the hell was the point the of the evil clown disguises? These guys would have gotten a massive pop anyway. The clown thing was just weird.

EDDIE KINGSTON & HOMICIDE vs. MARSHALL LAW (QT Marshall & R.D. Evans)- no rating good segment.
Eddie Kingston and Homicide wrestled wearing slacks, button-down shirts, and ties. Pretty much a squash. After the match, R.D. went to shake Homicide’s hand… so Cide broke his fingers. Kevin Kelly says that there was no way that Nigel would have let these guys into the new “pure” ROH, but Nana swears that he did.

ROH WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT QUARTERFINAL MATCH: Michael Bennett vs. Tomasso Ciampa- 6.75/10
Apparently Maria has been barred from the arena because she interfered in Bennett’s match with BJ back in Toronto. Okay... but why did Nigel not bar the House of Truth from the building, too?
The band that wrote Ciampa’s entrance music was in the building to play it live.
Ciampa, who had been completely dominating the match, did an up-and-over out of the corner on Bennett, and rather than charge at his opponent, who had his back turned… Ciampa decided to play possum, faking as if he had re-injured his knee. WHY?! All this does for him is give up the advantage in the hopes that A HEEL WILL BE MERCIFUL! To be fair, Ciampa antics here were funny (making fun of Bennett when his back was turned, then going back to playing possum whenever Bennett turned to face him), but that doesn’t mean that the spot itself wasn’t stupid.
Other than that, the match was good. Ciampa dominated the match until Bennett went after the injured knee to get the heat. He even busted out a Lion Tamer version of Texas Cloverleaf, which was cool.

ROH WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT QUARTERFINAL MATCH: Roderick Strong vs. Kevin Steen- 7/10
A pretty short match for two such big names, but it was all action.

ROH WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT QUARTERFINAL MATCH: Michael Elgin vs. Karl “Machine Gun” Anderson- 8.5/10
What’s the most basic way to put a guy down? Just hit him in the head. Hard. A lot. And that’s what these two did, plus some other big power moves targeting the head and neck. Awesome match.

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The American Wolves(c) vs. reDRagon- 8.75/10
FANTASTIC MATCH! Great mat wrestling, great submissions, and tons of hard strikes.

POST-MATCH ANGLE- GREAT!
Kingston & Homicide jump the winners and Cide breaks some fingers!

A completely AWESOME show from ROH. Great quality all up and down the card! GO BUY IT!

STUPID ANNOUNCER QUOTES:
1. Nana says “you’ve got to love these New York people,” to which Kevin Kelly responds “well, they’re your people, too.” This is clearly untrue. Nana’s people are the people of Ghana, West Africa.

2. Kevin Kelly described the TV match between Matt Taven and Mike Mondo last year, which I’m sure that 99% of the people who have seen it forgot about within a week, as “one of the best matches of 2012.”
It’s statements like this that just completely destroy an announcer’s credibility. I would be surprised if the match in question even made anyone’s list of the top 75 matches of the year in ROH alone, never mind the rest of the wrestling business.

3. Kevin Kelly “Little did we know that the most prestigious tag team titles in the world had become a literal hot potato.”
NO! Unless I somehow missed the belts being transfigured, they became a METAPHORICAL hot potato.
Big Red Machine

Postby Marketh. » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Kevin Kelly described the TV match between Matt Taven and Mike Mondo last year, which I’m sure that 99% of the people who have seen it forgot about within a week, as “one of the best matches of 2012.”

It really was a great match that people got hyped about. It was easily one of the best 5-minute matches of the year, certainly talked about a lot.
Last Real Man Hype
Marketh.

Postby indyfan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Hyped? As in before the match happened? People bitched that we were getting that match and then it happened and ended up being ok and was talked about for a week at most. Best match hahahah. Kevin Kelly says dumb shit all the time.
indyfan

Next

Return to ROH DVD Reviews & Discussion