- Show begins with Nigel McGuinness revealing that the winner of the main event will be added to the Final Battle 2013 main event. Jay Briscoe, Kevin Steen and Michael Elgin were all involved with the opening segment.
- Bobby Fish def. Mike Posey
- Kyle O’Reilly def. Corey Hollis
- Michael Elgin def. Silas Young
- Davey Richards def. ACH
- TV Title: Matt Taven (c) def. Adam Page
- Jimmy Jacobs def. Roderick Strong. BJ Whitmer was on commentary for this match. As a result of his victory in the final trial series match, Jimmy Jacobs will receive an ROH World Title shot on November 15th in Dearborn.
- Tommaso Ciampa def. Jay Lethal & Mark Briscoe. Ciampa will now challenge Matt Taven for the ROH TV Title at Final Battle 2013. Michael Bennett was scheduled to be in this match, but Maria said the match was ‘beneath him.’
- Jay Briscoe def. Kevin Steen. This means the main event for Final Battle 2013 is now Adam Cole (c) vs. Michael Elgin vs. Jay Briscoe.
Be sure to head on over to our forum to discuss the show!
- Two new matches were set for Final Battle 2013 as a result of this show:
- TV Title: Matt Taven (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa
- World Title: Adam Cole (c) vs. Michael Elgin vs. Jay Briscoe
- Jimmy Jacobs will now challenge Adam Cole for the World Title on November 15th in Dearborn.
Thanks to TYFDK on our forum for the results