Ring announcer for tonight is Kevin Harvey. The attendance is estimated at around 400-450.
1. Rhett Titus defeated Mike Sydal.
2. Jay Lethal defeated Mike Mondo. Mondo hurt his ankle at one point, and Cornette announced that if he couldn’t continue, he would lose the match. Therefore the match continued and Lethal picked up the win with the Lethal Injection. Lethal and Mondo shook hands after the match.
3. Shiloh Jonze, Samson Walker & Muhammed Ali Vaez defeated Tony Kozina & Totally Awesome
4. Kyle O’Reilly defeated Tadarius Thomas. O’Reilly picked up the victory via submission and kept the armbar locked in after the bell. Tony Kozina attempted to reason with O’Reilly, but O’Reilly locked the armbar on Kozina instead.
5. Roderick Strong defeated BJ Whitmer. Truth Martini hit BJ with the Book of Truth, allowing Strong to hit a series of kicks to pick up the victory.
6. Michael Elgin defated Silas Young. Before the match, Elgin sends Martini to the back. Elgin picks up the win with the spinning powerbomb. After the match, Martini comes back to the ring and tries to take credit for the victory. Elgin then ignores Truth and shakes Silas’ hand.
7. Rhino defeated Eddie Edwards. With a GORE! GORE! GORE!
8. The Briscoes defeated Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs. The match initially ended in a double countout, but then it was restarted under anything goes rules by Jim Cornette. Mark Briscoe jumps from a balcony onto Steen who was on a table in the ring. Jay reportedly picks up the win with a piledriver on Jimmy Jacobs.