Episode 1 (October 12th 2013)
– Adam Page def. ACH via a top rope crossbody reversal.
– Nigel McGuinness comes out and announces an 8-Man Tag Team match for Glory by Honor XII. The match will feature the 4 ROH Champions vs. 4 Contenders. If a contender is able to pin a champion, then they will receive a championship match. The first two contenders were revealed as Jay Briscoe & Michael Elgin. During this segment, Briscoe & Elgin ended up having to be separated after having words with each other. This means that barring any title changes, we’ll see Adam Cole, Matt Taven & reDRagon take on Jay Briscoe, Michael Elgin and two other contenders at GBH XII.
– Roderick Strong def. Mike Mondo via powerbomb. After the match, Roderick Strong cut a promo discussing all of his accomplishments in ROH.
– Outlaw Inc. (Eddie Kingston & Homicide) def. Marshall Law (QT Marshall & RD Evans). Homicide pinned QT to get the victory. After the match, Homicide broke RD Evans’ fingers, and Kingston called out reDRagon, but the referees forced them to the back.
– TV Title: Matt Taven def. Jay Lethal via The Climax. Taven was actually able to gain the victory by himself, after Truth Martini & The Hoopla Hotties were sent to the back durig the match.
Episode 2 (October 19th 2013)
– Mark Briscoe def. TaDarius Thomas via Froggy ‘Bow.
– Adam Cole was out for a promo, but he ran to the back when Jay Briscoe & Michael Elgin appeared. Cole managed to the leave the ROH Title in the ring when he left, which left Elgin & Briscoe to fight over it. For the second week in a row, the referees had to separate them.
– Michael Bennett & Maria Kanellis def. Brutal Burgers (Cheeseburger & ‘Brutal’ Bob Evans). Bennett hit an Ace Crusher on Cheeseburger for the win. After the match, Bennett cut a promo about how he ended BJ Whitmer’s career. He then goes to give Cheeseburger a piledriver, but Kevin Steen made the save. Steen says he’s got a problem with Bennett as his Package Piledriver is the best in the business. Maria then slaps Steen and a fight breaks out.
– Steve Corino made an appearance and cut a promo saying he has a legitimate contract that allows him to be color commentator on ROH TV.
– Tag Titles: reDRagon def. Forever Hooligans and C&C Wrestle Factory. O’Reilly pinned Koslov after the ‘Chasing the Dragon’ double team move. Outlaw Inc. appeared after the match and stole the tag title belts. They ran around ringside with them, before giving them back to the ring crew.
Episode 3 (October 26th 2013)
– Jimmy Jacobs def. Silas Young. Before the match we get a quick promo from Silas, he buries Jimmy Jacobs and his fans. Saying that Jacobs used BJ Whitmer to get his job back.
– Davey Richards def. Ricky Marvin via Brainbuster.
– Veda Scott appeared at ringside and served papers to Nigel McGuinness.
– Kevin Steen came out for the main event match against Eddie Edwards. However he was attacked by Michael Bennett with a Piledriver. Even after this attack, Steen demanded that the match continued.
– Eddie Edwards def. Kevin Steen via reversing a Package Piledriver into a Small Package. After the match, Michael Bennett appeared again to attack Steen. However, Steen counters and hits a Package Piledriver on Bennett. He then helps Edwards hit a piledriver of his own to Bennett. The show then ended with Steen putting over Edwards.
Credit to cgstong on our forum for the results